Conference Registration Fee – Details
All conference participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. Delegates can choose any of the options given below to participate at the Conference.
Registration FeeDeadline: 15 February 2021
A 10% Group Discount on the ‘Registration Fee’ available for a group comprising three members.
WE WILL CALL YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS
Use the form below to register and pay ONLINE with credit card or PayPal Or You can pay your registration fee through a bank transfer as per given information below:
BY WIRE TRANSFER
Bank: AB Šiaulių Bankas, Legal entity code 112025254
Company: MB “Mokslinės leidybos deimantas” company code 304744558
Account No: LT517180300031467607
- After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to: info[at]stkconf.org
PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE
- Admission to scientific sessions
- Admission to exhibition and poster viewing
- All Conference materials
- Tea/coffee and lunch
- Certificate of Attendance
- City tour
* Extra paper fee : 75 €
* Fees apply ONLY to payments received by the indicated deadlines.
* Conference fee does not include accommodation and airport transfer.
Please Choose your Registration Type:
- Mindful of the unprecedented nature of the current environment due to COVID-19, we have updated our cancellation policy to better accommodate the needs of our participants. Should you be unable to attend the event in person, you will be given the option of either (1) joining online as a virtual participant, or (2) receiving credit that you can use towards attendance at the ICMETS Conference to be held in Amsterdam on 16 _ 18 July 2021.