CALL FOR PAPERS
The 5th International Conference on Applied Research in Science, Technology which is held in Amsterdam, Netherlands on 26-28 February, 2021 is keen to create a platform for the academics, researchers, engineers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with the global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance with the theme of the conference. We invite full and developmental papers, extended abstracts as well as case study presentations in English. Please check the Author guidelines for more details. All accepted extended abstracts and papers will be published in the conference proceedings and delivered during the conference.
To make sure that your submissions are received and reviewed, please submit as easy as possible. By submitting a paper, all authors also agree that at least one author would attend the conference.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer software and applications
- Data Mining
- Image Processing
- Information Technology
- Internet and World Wide Web
- Nanotechnology and Smart Materials
- Polymers and Plastics
- Renewable Energy
- Space Environment and Aviation Technology
- Systems Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Waste Management
- Alternative Health
- Family Medicine
- Food Safety
- Medicine and Medical Science
- Public Health
– Please submit your papers via ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM.
– For more information about the conference, you are welcome to contact the organizing committee directly via info [at] stkconf.org .
Important deadlines are:
- Paper Submission Deadline: 29 January, 2021
- Early Registration Deadline: 27 November 2020
- Late Registration Deadline: 10 February, 2021
- Conference Dates: 26-28 February, 2021
Kindly forward the same to your friends, colleagues and ask them to join the conference.